Information provided pursuant to Legislative Decree of 30.06.2003 “DATA PROTECTION CODE”
Pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree June 30, 2003 nr. 196, inform you that Horus RE Agency S.r.l.s. processes personal data of customers and suppliers and of subjects that communicate voluntarily (by phone or by fax or e-mail) their personal details to our sales department or our management. Our company guarantees within the scope of the statutory provisions that the treatment of personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and liberties as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data
Purposes of processing:
- fulfilment of legal obligations, regulations, l Community legislation , from civil and fiscal laws
- fulfilment of possible contractual obligations towards the person concerned
- carry out activities related to the economic activities of our company such as compilation of registries, statistics , for the invoicing, for as bookkeeping-suppliers
- commercial purposes such as sending of business information and advertising material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research
- protection of claims and liabilities management
- insurance purposes, in particular credit insurance
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be forwarded as required:
- to public administrations and authorities, where foreseen by law
- credit institutions with which the ns. the company has relationships for the management of claims/liabilities and financial intermediation
- to all those natural and/or juridical, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consultant offices, courts, chambers of Commerce, etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional to the carrying out of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes listed above
- to our sales network
The personal data processed by our company are not subject to disclosure. Data processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means and shall include all of the operations provided for in art. 4 comma 1, letter a, Dlgs June 30, 2003 nr. 196 necessary for the processing in question. However the treatment will be carried out in observance of all safety measures which guarantee security and confidentiality
The Privacy Code confers to interested the exercise of specific rights under art. 7. In particular, can obtain from the holder the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their communication in intelligible form. The person concerned may also request to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing and the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments, the identification the identification data of the owner, of the responsible and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom data may be communicated or who may become aware.
The interested party has the right to obtain updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes, and without no reason to treatment it for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. These rights may be exercised, even through a third party by request addressed to responsible appointed Mr. Damiano Merler by registered letter or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The holder of the data processing is Horus RE Agency S.r.l.s., in the person of its legal representative.
A cookie is a small text sent to your browser from visited web site. Allows the site to store information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can facilitate your next visit and increase the usefulness of the site in your favor. Cookies play an important role. Without them, the Web would be a much more frustrating experience.
Types of Cookies used
We use different types of cookies to give you the best experience on our site. In your browser may have stored some or all cookies that are listed below. You can view and manage cookies in your browser (although it is possible that the browsers for mobile device do not provide this visibility).
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that helps website owners and to understand how visitors interact with their content. You can use a cookie to collect information and generate usage statistics of website without personal identification of visitors from Google. Learn more about cookie di Analytics and privacy..
- Google AdSense
The site may have some AdSense ads, small blocks of targeted advertising by Google
Learn more about cookie di Google AdSense e privacy.
- Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google, …)
On the site may be installed social sharing buttons of socil Network (such as share on Facebook, Tweet on Twitter, share on Google +). We may collect information in cookies to send information to these social network to allow sharing of site elements. Refer to the individual social networks for more complete information on the use of the information contained in cookies
- Live chat (zopim, tawk.to, …)
On this site may be running a outside live chat. We may collect information in cookies to send information to the chat to ensure proper operation. Refer to the individual live chat for more complete information on the use of the information contained in cookies